WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Developing the interface designs of the websites created within our company,
- Determining and correcting the errors in the developed websites,
- Dressing the designed interfaces,
- Participating in all website design, software, and support work, such as planning and designing new software interfaces.
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours 🎮 👾 🎯,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday 🎊 🎉🎂,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner 🍫,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit 💃🏽,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team trainings 📚,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 1+ years hands-on Front End Development experience,
- Experience with SCSS or SASS,
- Able to use Version Control System (Git),
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Have at least intermediate level of English,
- Knowledge of responsive design fundamentals and cross-browser compatibility,
- Familiarity with Webpack, NPM, UX principles,
- Willingness to learn and improve,
- Having a proactive and solution-oriented perspective,
- Ability to solve problems by thinking quickly and in detail,
- Active team player with a strong agile mindset and ready to thrive in a collaborative team.
Go ahead and apply to join us!