Junior Business Development Specialist
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Managing payment systems such as Stripe and Checkout,
- Researching new suppliers to satisfy customer expectations,
- Conducting the market research to provide optimized pricing policy,
- Developing, conducting, and coordinating customer-based projects according to specifications or customer requirements,
- Making the project plan by conducting research within the scope of new product development,
- Eliminating problems in existing applications and supporting new developments,
- Contributing to development to generate ideas, to create a better process and a better development environment,
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra 500 liras of Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Excellent ability to research,
- Customer-oriented problem solver who can identify root causes and recommend corrective actions,
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented and fast in action but with detailed planning,
- Prone to teamwork, solution-oriented approach, and strong communication skills,
- Open to learning and willing to improve.