Jr Social Media Specialist
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Manage and oversee social media contents,
- Develop, implement and manage our social media campaigns,
- Write creative contents,
- Build and manage social media audience,
- Helping increase follower interaction,
- Following trends around the sector,
- Creating culture by using new technologies to be used within the company,
- Contributing to development to generate ideas, to create a better process and a better development environment,
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT YOU IN JENGAL?
- Flexible working hours (08: 00-18: 00 or 09: 00-19: 00),
- 2 hours you can devote to yourself during the day to discharge and rest,
- Being part of a large team with global applications,
- A team that attaches importance to open communication, multidimensional leadership, and teamwork,
- A dynamic work environment with a collaborative culture,
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities,
- A pleasant and activity-filled office environment,
- In-house social events are organized every month to increase team spirit.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Creative flair and originality,
- Able to create great content,
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, and other social media best practices,
- Knowing social media analytics and publishing tools,
- At least one year of experience in social media management,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Analytical, questioning, detailed thinking,
- Teamwork, solution-oriented approach and strong communication skills,
- High motivation to innovate,