WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Carrying out the processes of our SEO activities and taking part in the SEO studies of our websites with our SEO team,
- Creating action plans and providing reports with Google Analytics data,
- Making Site Analysis and Competitor Analysis,
- Eliminating problems in existing applications and supporting new developments,
- Contributing to the development of our processes by producing creative ideas,
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours 🎮 👾 🎯,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday 🎊 🎉🎂,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner 🍫,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit 💃🏽,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team trainings 📚,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Min. upper-intermediate level of English,
- Min. 1 year of experience as an SEO Analyst or other related positions,
- Having a good knowledge of at least 2 SEO tools such as DeepCrawl, OnCrawl, Botify, Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, SEOmonitor,
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console,
- Ability to use content management systems such as WordPress,
- Willingness to learn and improve,
- Having a proactive and solution-oriented perspective
- Predisposition toward teamwork.