JUNIOR SEO ANALYST
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Carrying out the processes of our SEO activities and taking part in the SEO studies of our websites with our SEO team,
- Creating action plans and providing reports with Google Analytics data,
- Making Site Analysis and Competitor Analysis,
- Eliminating problems in existing applications and supporting new developments,
- Contributing to the development of our processes by producing creative ideas,
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT YOU IN JENGAL?
- Flexible working hours (08: 00-18: 00 or 09: 00-19: 00),
- 2 hours you can devote to yourself during the day to discharge and rest,
- Being part of a large team with global applications,
- A team that attaches importance to open communication, multidimensional leadership, and teamwork,
- A dynamic work environment with a collaborative culture,
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities,
- A pleasant and activity-filled office environment,
- In-house social events are organized every month to increase team spirit.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Willingness to learn and improve,
- Interested in SEO and marketing fields,
- Min. 1 year of experience as an SEO Analyst or other related positions,
- Min. intermediate level of English,
- Having a good knowledge of at least 2 SEO tools such as DeepCrawl, OnCrawl, Botify, Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, SEOmonitor,
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console,
- Ability to use content management systems such as WordPress,
- Ability to solve problems by thinking quickly and in detail,
- Having a proactive and solution-oriented perspective
- High motivation to innovate,
- Predisposition toward teamwork.