Junior Social Media Specialist
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Manage and oversee social media content,
- Preferably develop, implement and manage our social media campaigns,
- Write creative content,
- Build and manage social media audience,
- Help increase follower interaction,
- Following trends around the sector,
- Creating culture by using new technologies to be used within the company,
- Contributing to development to generate ideas, to create a better process and a better development environment,
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra 500 liras of Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Creativity and ability to produce original ideas,
- Able to create great content,
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, and other social media best practices,
- Knowing social media analytics and publishing tools,
- At least one year of experience in social media management,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Analytical, questioning, detailed thinking,
- Teamwork, solution-oriented approach and strong communication skills,
- High motivation to innovate.