Work in the comfort of your home or wherever you want, two days a week with our hybrid working model.
Software Development Manager
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Managing all software development processes by leading software development teams,
- Improving the software development team by taking part in technical interviews with the human resources team,
- Planning new improvements,
- Planning and monitoring the workflow of software teams,
- Conducting the tests of development processes,
- Reporting on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performances,
- Work in coordination with team members by translating and interpreting the needs into product features,
- Inspecting codes and ensuring clean coding,
- We expect you to be able to take on responsibilities such as running the full software development lifecycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and maintenance, and guiding the software team accordingly.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra 500 liras of Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 1 year of software team management experience,
- At least 4 years of Web Developer experience,
- Advanced level of PHP, JS, and MySQL knowledge,
- Laravel or a similar framework experience,
- Knowledge of Angular or Laravel frameworks,
- Proficient in MVC technology,
- Experience with versioning systems (GIT),
- Involved in projects published with cloud systems such as AWS and GCP,
- Previous experience in all web software processes,
- Experienced in recruiting and evaluating new teammates by conducting technical interviews,
- At least intermediate level of English,
- Knowledge of Scrum, sprint, and agile working methods,
- Proficient in algorithm logic,
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and layered architecture,
- Strong communicator.
Everything You Need to Know About Keywords: Keyword Research Checklist
We are not unfamiliar with the subject of keywords. Being a marketer, blogger, or website owner means you probably had to select keywords for the content you shared. Even if you think your content an...Read more
Quick Solutions: Why Isn’t My Website Making Money?
Your website may not make any money even if you put all your time, effort, and money into it. And you likely have no idea why. “How come my website isn’t making any money?” you migh...Read more
Tips to Increase Your WordPress SEO: Guide for Beginners
SEO is not the new black anymore. At this point, we rather see it as the new rainbow because of the diversification the related practices keep going through. As our ambient world is getting more digi...Read more