WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Producing engaging content for our websites
- Creating visuals regarding the briefs sent from various departments
- Designing social media materials and digitally editing them if necessary
- Improving our overall process by coming up with creative material
- Carrying out logo design
- Undertaking Interface design operations
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- Hybrid working opportunity,
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during work hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- Paid menstrual leave,
- Paid leave on your child’s birthday and graduation day,
- Paid leave for employees with disabilities on the International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3) and on the first day of Disability Week (May 10)
- Opportunity to choose from a given menu at lunch provided by contracted catering firms,
- Support for you to socialize more or to buy groceries with extra payment,
- Monthly Multisport card subscription,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- Freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Frequently organized in-company events to nourish team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Skilled and experienced in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator design programs,
- Preferably proficient in Adobe XD and After Effects
- Experienced in vectorial design such as icon creation,
- Has at least one year of user experience and user interface,
- Minimum upper-intermediate level English,
- An eye for design and visual analysis,
- Ability to create innovative visual arts,
- Open to improvement,
- Inclined to work in teams.
Go ahead and apply to join us!