WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Producing engaging content for our websites
- Creating visuals regarding the briefs sent from various departments
- Designing social media materials and digitally editing them if necessary
- Improving our overall process by coming up with creative material
- Carrying out logo design
- Undertaking Interface design operations when necessary
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours 🎮 👾 🎯,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday 🎊 🎉🎂,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner 🍫,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit 💃🏽,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team trainings 📚,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Skilled and experienced in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator design programs,
- Preferably proficient in Adobe XD and After Effects
- Experienced in vectorial design such as icon creation,
- Has at least one year of graphic design experience,
- Minimum upper-intermediate level English,
- An eye for design and visual analysis,
- Ability to create innovative visual arts,
- Open to improvement,
- Inclined to work in teams.
Go ahead and apply to join us!