Jr. PHP Developer & System Admin
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE?
- Supporting the installation of virtual servers with Ubuntu,
- Providing support for transforming the software into a container with Docker,
- Contributing to Kubernetes orchestration settings,
- Supporting necessary work such as installation and maintenance on virtual servers with LEMP structure,
- Contributing to the processes of optimizing load balancer and CDN services,
- Assisting with the necessary work and backup processes to ensure the security of virtual servers,
- Supporting the software team in processes such as the development and maintenance of features,
- Carrying out necessary work to eliminate software errors,
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra 500 liras of Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledgeable about Linux systems such as Ubuntu or Centos,
- Experienced in web applications with AWS or GCP,
- Able to use Kubernetes and Docker,
- Have knowledge of Nginx and MySQL servers,
- Acquainted with Load balancer and CDN services.
- Have PHP coding experience and willing to improve yourself in this field,
- Prone to teamwork and an effective communicator,
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English,
- Open to learning,
- Proactive and solution-oriented perspective,
Don’t wait! Apply now to be a part of our team.