WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Carrying out interface design in coordination with the Back-End team,
- Integration of interface designs of the design team with HTML/CSS,
- Identifying and solving problems in interface design, integration of interface designs.
- Developing solutions for user experience,
- Create a balance between functional and aesthetic experiences.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with extra Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with private health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum two years of experience in the Front-End field,
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS(JQuery),
- Experienced in SCSS or SASS,
- Minimum one year of experience in Angular 9 or above and experience in building with Angular Material Design,
- Proficiency in Bootstrap,
- Experience in the Version Control Systems (GIT),
- Wary of responsive design and browser compatibility,
- Familiarity with RESTfull API,
- Familiarity with Web Vitals,
- Knowledge of tools such as Webpack and NPM,
- Familiarity with UI and UX principles,
- Implementing Clean Code principles,
- Intermediate level in English,