WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Supporting the software team in the planning, development, and maintenance of the feature to be created in accordance with the dynamic development,
- Constructing the relevant architectures of the modules and creating the database designs,
- Making necessary diagrams during the development process,
- Ensuring GIT management,
- Performing cloud updates,
- Elimination of errors in accordance with the structures in existing projects,
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- Hybrid working opportunity,
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday,
- Paid menstrual leave,
- Paid leave on your child's birthday and graduation day,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra payment,
- Salary rise based on inflation every three months until October 2023,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with complementary health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of WordPress or Laravel and have developed at least two projects.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- A good team member with good communication skills.
- At least an intermediate level of English.
- Trust in algorithm skill.
- Open to learning and willing to improve.
- Proactive and having a solution-oriented perspective.