WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE
- Supporting the software team in the planning, development, and maintenance of the feature to be created in accordance with the dynamic development,
- Constructing the relevant architectures of the modules and creating the database designs,
- Making necessary diagrams during the development process,
- Ensuring GIT management,
- Performing cloud updates,
- Elimination of errors in accordance with the structures in existing projects,
In short, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself with our team that grows and develops day by day, and you will achieve many successes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF JENGAL
- 1.5-hour break opportunity that you can use in our entertainment and resting area during working hours 🎮 👾 🎯,
- 1 day of paid leave so that you can party on your birthday 🎊 🎉🎂,
- The freedom to dress however you feel good,
- Unlimited snacks in our happiness corner 🍫,
- Opportunity to choose from the menu at lunch thanks to our catering service,
- Support for you to socialize more or do your home shopping with an extra 500 liras of Multinet payment,
- Opportunity to benefit from health services in institutions contracted with complementary health insurance,
- In-company events that are constantly organized to develop team spirit 💃🏽,
- Customizable working hours, except weekends and public holidays, we work as follows: 08:00 - 17:30, 09:00 - 18:30 or 10.00 - 19:30,
- Opportunity for continuous self-development with both individual and team training 📚,
- Being a part of the Jengal team that supports innovative ideas, loves their job, and values teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of WordPress or Laravel and have developed at least two projects.
- Experience in version control systems (GIT).
- A good team member with good communication skills.
- At least an intermediate level of English.
- Trust in algorithm skill.
- Open to learning and willing to improve.
- Proactive and having a solution-oriented perspective.